Hutto Criminal Defense Attorney and Hutto DWI Lawyer
Hutto Criminal Defense Attorney and Hutto DWI Lawyer Jason Trumpler
CALL 512-457-5200 NOW FOR A FREE CONSULTATION!
What should you do if the State charges you or someone you know with a crime in Hutto, Texas?
You should call the Law Offices of Jason Trumpler at 512-457-5200. I have an extensive track record of helping clients in the toughest situations of their lives.
State prosecutors, particularly in Williamson County, have become increasingly more aggressive in the manner in which they charge individuals accused of crimes. As a seasoned criminal defense attorney, I have successfully defended every type of criminal case from misdemeanors to more complex charges, ranging from drug possession, assault family violence, intoxication manslaughter, aggravated assault, sexual assault, and capital murder.
HUTTO ATTORNEY ON YOUR SIDE
The Law Offices of Jason Trumpler is a criminal defense law firm unsurpassed in aggressively helping clients in Hutto and throughout Central Texas. I have personally handled over one hundred jury trials with exceptional results.
Why Should You Hire Criminal Defense Attorney Jason Trumpler?
I am a former prosecutor with exceptional trial experience. I graduated magna cum laude from Whittier College in 1997, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science. I received my law degree from the University of Texas at Austin School of Law in December 1999.
Before opening my office, I was the Supervising Attorney of the Orange County, California Office of The Law Offices of Myles L. Berman. This firm specializes in drunk driving defense. Before working for The Law Offices of Myles L. Berman, I spent three years working for the Orange County District Attorney's Office.
During my tenure with the Orange County District Attorney's Office, I handled thousands of criminal cases at both the pre-trial and trial stage. Also, I trained law enforcement officers throughout the county. I also previously worked with the Ventura County District Attorney's Office as a Deputy District Attorney. In that capacity, I handled hundreds of criminal cases as well.
Over my career, I have completed over 100 jury trials. I concentrate my practice on defending people accused of crimes throughout Central Texas. I received my license to practice law in the State of Texas (Bar # 24053913) in 2006 and the State of California (Bar # 210564) in 2000. In 2005, I gained admittance to practice before the United States District Court, Central District of California.
I am a member of the following organizations:
- Austin Bar Association
- Williamson County Bar Association
- The National College for DUI Defense
- The National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- The DUI Defense Lawyers' Association; and,
- The Austin Criminal Defense Lawyers' Association.
Additionally, I am a proud veteran of the United States Army. I received my Honorable Discharge in April of 2003. I served our great nation from 1996 to 1997 as a peacekeeper in the former Yugoslavian Republic of Bosnia.
WHY IS JASON TRUMPLER DIFFERENT FROM OTHER HUTTO AND WILLIAMSON COUNTY CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEYS?
I created the Law Offices of Jason Trumpler with one goal in mind. I dedicate my practice to providing you with aggressive legal representation with outstanding results. My law firm is also committed to fully informing you about every aspect of your case as it progresses. I have spent the majority of my career defending the rights of the accused and ensuring their freedom. Also, I have the unique perspective of having been a prosecutor for four years, so I fully understand the way that prosecutors think and approach their cases. I know that achieving the best results for our clients requires a certain toughness and knowledge of the system. The only way to earn that toughness and expertise is by spending years in the courtroom trenches.
If the State has charged you with a crime, you have the right to be defended by a lawyer that will fight to the fullest extent of the law to protect your rights. Facing a criminal charge and a possible conviction is severe and life-altering. Every person charged with a crime is facing a life emergency. At the Law Offices of Jason Trumpler, my passion is protecting your rights.
I effectively handle all areas of criminal defense cases. The State has accused previous clients of charges ranging from murder, drug trafficking, felony possession, as well as all misdemeanors, including DWIs.
HIRING AN ATTORNEY IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS YOU WILL EVER DO!
A conviction follows you forever. It can affect where you live and what job you can get. Here are a few tips to assist with the hiring process.
- Hire an attorney or firm you feel comfortable representing you. In other words, trust your gut.
- Hire a criminal defense attorney that has experience in the county in which you are facing charges. He or she will be familiar with the judges and prosecutors who will be handling your case.
- Hire someone who has experience handling the type of charge you are facing.
- Take advantage of a free consultation. Tell the whole story during your free consultation. It is the only way an attorney can accurately analyze your case. Your conversation with the attorney during this consultation is a privileged and protected attorney-client communication.
- Find out about costs. Make sure you get a written contract to protect your rights.
I represent people throughout Central Texas charged with everything from misdemeanors to aggravated felonies, including but not limited to:
- Driving While Intoxicated(DWI)
- Vehicular Crimes
- Intoxication Manslaughter
- Hit and Run
- Boating While Intoxicated(BWI)
- Credit Card Abuse
- Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle
- Drugs, Possession or Sales
- Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Manufacture and Delivery of a Controlled Substance
- Possession of Cocaine
- Possession of Marijuana
- Prohibited Weapons
- Unlawful Carrying of Weapons
- Assault and Violent Crimes
- Assault Causes Bodily Injury Family Violence
- Driving While License Invalid or Suspended ( DWLI/S )
- Sexual Assault
- Domestic Violence / Family Violence
- Property Crimes
- Probation Violations
- Evading Arrest or Detention
I can also assist you with cleaning up your criminal records by filing a Petition for Expunction / Expungment or a Petition for Non-Disclosure if you are otherwise eligible.
CALL 512-457-5200 NOW FOR A FREE CONSULTATION!
The Law Offices of Jason Trumpler
1000 Heritage Center Cir
Round Rock, TX 78664
512-457-5200 (Save this number into your cell. You never know when you may need it)