Austin Minor in Possession of Alcohol Attorney Jason Trumpler
Austin Minor in Possession of Alcohol Lawyer Jason Trumpler
CONTACT US TODAY AT 512-457-5200
If the State has accused you or someone you know of a MIP, a robust legal team can help your odds of having your charge reduced or ultimately dismissed. Contact the Law Offices of Jason Trumpler today at 512-457-5200.
In most cases, a MIP conviction will result in a Class C Misdemeanor with a fine of no more than $500, a drivers' license suspension of up to 30-days, and mandatory community service from 8-12 hours.
However, if you have previous MIP convictions on your record, you may face fines up to $2,000, jail time up to 6-months, a drivers' license suspension of up to 6-months, and mandatory community service of up to 40-hours.
In addition to fines, jail, community service, and restricted driving privileges, a MIP conviction on your record may cause your auto insurance rates to rise and can affect specific employment opportunities.
Contact Us at 512-457-5200
If State has charged you or someone you know with MIP in the State of Texas, attorney Jason Trumpler can help. Jason has 20-years of substantial criminal law experience and has fought on behalf of thousands of individuals in Central Texas.
He currently represents clients in courts throughout Central Texas, including, but not limited to:
- Austin Community Court
- Austin Municipal Court
- San Marcos Municipal Court
- Travis County Justice of the Peace, Precinct 5
- Hays County Justice of the Peace, Precinct 1, Place 1
- Hays County Justice of the Peace, Precinct 1, Place 2
- Hays County Justice of the Peace, Precinct 2
- Hays County, Justice of the Peace, Precinct 3
- Hays County, Justice of the Peace, Precinct 4
- Hays County Justice of the Peace, Precinct 5
- New Braunfels Municipal Court
- Round Rock Municipal Court
- Williamson County Justice of the Peace
- Georgetown Municipal Court