Leander Criminal Defense Lawyer and DWI Attorney Jason Trumpler
Leander Criminal Defense Attorney and Leander DWI Lawyer Jason Trumpler
CALL US AT (512) 457-5200
Who is Leander Criminal Defense Attorney Jason Trumpler?
I like to believe I am one of the hardest working, most dedicated criminal defense attorneys in the Austin area. Does that sound like a bold claim? Well, while many local defense attorneys are off playing golf by noon, you will often find me at either find me still in court or at the jail late into the night visiting my clients. If I am not visiting my clients at the jail, I am preparing for my next trial. If you are one of the many clients who I have saved from a conviction or imprisonment, this comes as no surprise to you. I work late to ensure that my clients get the best deal possible to avoid a conviction, jail, or prison or that I am fully prepared for trial if and when the time comes. I take cases all over Texas in both State and Federal court. In the past, I have had offices in Irvine, California, Fort Worth, San Antonio, and Belton, along with the offices I currently have in Austin and Round Rock.
I regularly defend the following types of cases in Central Texas:
- Driving While Intoxicated (DWI)
- Boating While Intoxicated (BWI)
- Driving While License Invalid/Suspended
- Intoxication Manslaughter
- Intoxication Assault
- Possession of Marijuana
- Drugs, Possession or Sales
- Narcotics Possession
- Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Manufacture or Delivery of a Controlled Substance
- Delivery of Marijuana
- Possession of Cocaine
- Possession of Heroin
- Possession of Methamphetamine
- Possession of Ecstasy
- Possession of THC
- Drug Trafficking
- Unlawful Carrying of Weapons
- Domestic Violence
- Assault Family Violence
- Aggravated Assault
- Injury to a Child, Elderly Individual, or Disabled Individual
- Abandoning or Endangering a Child
- Deadly Conduct
- Terroristic Threat
- Aggravated Robbery
- Burglary of a Building
- Burglary of a Habitation
- Vehicular Crimes
- Property Crimes
- Hit and Run
- Criminal Trespass
- Driving While License Suspended/Invalid (DWLS/I)
- Reckless Driving
- Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle
- Evading Arrest or Detention
- Probation Violations
- Federal Crimes
How to Choose the Right Leander Criminal Defense Attorney for You
In my opinion, the Leander Criminal Defense Attorney you hire must meet the following criteria:
- Experience personally handling criminal cases in the Leander Municipal Court, Travis County Courts at Law, Travis County District Courts, Williamson County Courts, and Williamson County District Courts, including trial experience. I have personally taken over 100 cases to verdict in front of a jury as a first chair.
- Have a track record of the highest levels of customer service. Check out their online reviews. Here is the link to my reviews. These are all real reviews. You will see that the vast majority of my clients are pleased with the service and results I provide them. You can look at my AVVO reviews here: Avvo - Rate your Lawyer. Get Free Legal Advice. You can also see what clients say about the service I provide on Google.
- The defense lawyer you hire should make him or herself personally available to you. They should not hide behind their secretary or a salesman. If the attorney does not speak to you before you hire them, they will most certainly be unwilling to talk to you after you hire them. If you need it, I am willing to provide you my cell phone, 714-403-9120, so that you can text me with quick questions or text after hours for quick questions or immediate advice.
- Trust your gut. When you speak to the attorney, do they make you feel better? Does the attorney make you feel comfortable? Do they carefully explain themselves? Do they talk knowledgeably? Hiring an attorney is like selecting a new car. Go with your gut and pick one you like. But also remember, if the attorney is just promising that the case is going to go away, he or she is just selling. Representing someone in a criminal court is usually a complicated business. Every situation is fact-specific. An attorney has to review the evidence in its entirety and speak to the prosecutor before making bold claims guaranteeing an outcome. Any attorney who does otherwise has questionable ethics.
- The Attorney you choose to defend you against a Leander criminal charge should be both highly experienced in the technical aspects of Texas Criminal law. AND they should have experience with the local customs, procedures, and practices unique to the Travis County or Williamson County courthouse.
- Finally, choose an attorney with the integrity to charge you a fair price. Watch out for attorneys that make incredible promises and charge extreme fees. An excellent local DWI attorney will charge reasonable prices, given the complexity of your case. My rates are among the best you will find for my experience. I do not need to overcharge because I keep my overhead low, and I genuinely like defending people charged with criminal offenses. I love getting in the trenches and taking on the State.
I Help Clients Avoid Jail.
I have helped more of my clients avoid jail than I can count. For the past 20 years, I have spent nearly every day the courts are open fighting to keep my clients out of jail and prison. Also, I do everything I can to keep my first-time felony offender clients from ever being convicted of a felony. In most circumstances, even when my clients were found guilty, I have been able to help keep my client out of jail. Many times, in Travis County, if an experienced attorney fights, he can arrange jail alternatives instead of time behind bars. In Williamson County, there are fewer jail alternatives. In circumstances where we cannot avoid jail, I can often find ways to shave substantial time off my clients' jail sentences. If you are facing criminal charges in Leander, I would love the opportunity to help you avoid jail. Call me today at 512-457-5200.
Peace of Mind is One Phone Call Away. Call Me Today at 512-457-5200, and Be Glad You Did
Getting arrested is one of the most frightening things that will ever happen to you. Almost worse than getting arrested is the anxious anticipation after law enforcement has arrested you, and you are waiting to find out what will happen. One of my favorite aspects of my job is the opportunity I have every day to meet people who are scared and to give them peace of mind. In my experience, things are rarely as bad as they feel following an arrest. The anxiety and fear we feel tends to get exaggerated in our mind, and this can be the worst part. If you call me, I can help you put your situation into perspective and help you understand your options. Remember, I do this every day and have been doing this every day for the last 20 years. Hopefully, this is your first and only trip to the rodeo. If it is not, and you have experience with the system, you will have a leg up in understanding. Either way, we can work together to develop effective defense strategies for you. Call me today at 512-457-5200 and I promise you will feel much better after we speak.
I Review Cases in a Way that I Find the Defenses Other Attorneys Miss
I have learned that good things often happen when you put in the effort and fight, even when it appears you are fighting an uphill battle. I believe in out-working everyone else. As I tear into my clients' cases and leave no stone unturned, I often find defenses that were not immediately evident from the outset. The benefit of hiring an attorney like me who is passionate about defending you, and who is committed to working on hard on your case, is that if there is a way to protect you, I will find it.
The Trumpler Difference
I am a very different type of attorney than most of those you will encounter on the internet. I define my legal service by personalized customer service to each one of my clients. At one time, I owned and managed a much bigger law firm. I lost touch with my clients, and often I did not personally handle all aspects of the case. Now, I am a one-man shop again. I take care of every aspect of my clients' case from start to finish. My clients work directly with me, and I am personally familiar with each issue. You will find no one size fits all approach here. My service is personal and exemplifies the highest levels of professionalism. I treat my clients the way I would want an attorney to treat one of my sons if one of them found themselves in need of an attorney. I believe in providing aggressive legal representation coupled with personalized customer service. That is the Trumpler difference. Call me at 512-457-5200 and meet with me. You will see what I mean.
Have Past Criminal Conviction? Clean Up Your Record. I Do Affordable Petitions for Expunctions and Petitions for Non-Disclosure
My office has become one of the go-to law firms in Central Texas for fast and affordable expunctions and non-disclosures. Do not live with blemishes on your record. Texas law provides a way to clean up your criminal history. Call Us Today At 512-457-5200 to discuss if this is possible for you! I can help. You can also e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brief Attorney Biography
I am a former prosecutor with exceptional trial experience. I graduated magna cum laude from Whittier College in 1997, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science. I received my law degree from the University of Texas at Austin School of Law in December 1999.
Before opening my office, I was the Supervising Attorney of the Orange County, California Office of The Law Offices of Myles L. Berman. This firm specializes in drunk driving defense. Before working for The Law Offices of Myles L. Berman, I spent three years working for the Orange County District Attorney's Office.
During my tenure with the Orange County District Attorney's Office, I handled thousands of criminal cases at both the pre-trial and trial stage. Also, I trained law enforcement officers throughout Orange County. I also previously worked with the Ventura County District Attorney's Office as a Deputy District Attorney. In that capacity, I also handled hundreds of cases.
Over my career, I have completed over 100 jury trials. I concentrate my practice on defending people accused of crimes throughout Central Texas.
I received my license to practice law in the State of Texas (Bar # 24053913) in 2006 and the State of California (Bar # 210564) in 2000. In 2005, I received admission to practice before the United States District Court, Central District of California. In 2011 and 2012, I gained admission to practice before the United States District Court, Western District of Texas, the United States District Court, Eastern District of Texas, the United States District Court, Northern District of Texas, and the United States District Court, Southern District of Texas.
I am or have been a member of the following organizations:
- Austin Bar Association
- The Williamson County Bar Association
- The Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers' Association
- The National College for DUI Defense
- The National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers' Association
- The DUI Defense Lawyers' Association
- The Texas DWI Defense Lawyers' Association
- The Bell County Bar Association
- The Hays County Bar Association
- The Austin Criminal Defense Lawyers' Association
Additionally, I am a proud veteran of the United States Army. I received my Honorable Discharge in April of 2003. I served my country from 1996 to 1997 as a peacekeeper in the former Yugoslavian Republic of Bosnia. In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my four sons, spending time at the gym, reading and traveling.