Pflugerville Criminal Defense Lawyer and DWI Attorney Jason Trumpler
Pflugerville Criminal Defense Lawyer and Pflugerville DWI Attorney Jason Trumpler
CONTACT US TODAY AT 512-457-5200
In Pflugerville, Texas, we handle all types of criminal defense matters, from low-level misdemeanors to aggravated felonies, including but not limited to:
- Driving While Intoxicated ( DWI / DUI )
- Drugs, Possession or Sales
- Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Manufacture or Delivery of a Controlled Substance
- Marijuana Defense
- Possession of Marijuana
- Unlawful Carrying of a Weapon
- Assault Causes Bodily Injury
- Assault Causes Bodily Injury Family Violence
- Driving While License Invalid or Suspended ( DWLI/S )
- Sexual Assault
- Domestic Violence / Family Violence
- Public Intoxication
- Possession of Paraphernalia
- Minor in Possession
- Minor in Consumption
- Criminal Trespass
- Criminal Mischief
- Burglary of Vehicle
- Burglary of Building
- Burglary of Habitation
- Online Solicitation
- Probation Violations
- Evading Arrest or Detention
WE ARE AVAILABLE 24 HOURS A DAY AT 512-457-5200 FOR JAIL RELEASE
For an immediate free consultation about your Pflugerville criminal case or DWI, call 512-457-5200.
Pflugerville Lawyer Assisted Bail Bonds
There are several ways that our firm can assist you with getting out of jail after Pflugerville Police arrests them. Again, if you are seeking to get someone out of the Travis County Jail at any time, day or night, please call 512-457-5200.
- Our firm can prepare a bond for signature even when the Pre-Trial Services officers are not working. By arranging the paperwork when Pre-Trial is closed, we can save someone countless hours in custody. We can interview the client, waive magistration, and have the bond signed before Pre-Trial Services even opens in the morning.
- Even if the subject in custody would otherwise qualify for a personal bond, Pre-Trial Services may not be able to complete the process until sometime in the late afternoon the day after the law enforcement arrests the subject. An attorney can prepare the paperwork and begin the bonding process any time day or night, provided the police agency has turned in the appropriate paperwork. This legwork can save the client many unpleasant hours in jail.
- On many occasions, Pre-Trial Services will not approve a personal bond if the subject in custody does not have an attorney. For instance, if the individual lives out of county, Pre-Trial Services will not generally approve a personal bond unless he or she has an attorney.
- If the client was not going to qualify for a personal bond, our firm could often get a percentage cash deposit bond approved. In most cases, we will apply this money can be to the fee we charge to represent the person in court.
- If the person is arrested and booked but has not seen the judge to have a bond amount set, in Pflugerville, only a lawyer can get him out in the middle of the night. This type of release is called a HOBBY RELEASE. A client must meet several conditions to be eligible for a Pflugerville Hobby Release.
Experienced Pflugerville Criminal Defense Lawyers
When selecting legal representation, realize that the experience is essential. The way your attorney handles your case will influence the outcome and, thus, your future.
Having an attorney who regularly practices in Pflugerville, and has experience dealing with the nuances of Travis County, can be the difference between a good result and a bad one.
Proven Track Record in Pflugerville Criminal Defense Cases
Our firm has accumulated a highly successful record of acquittals, dismissals, and reductions in defense of criminal cases in Pflugerville. It is important to note that each case is different, and this is not a guarantee of the outcome in your specific situation.
Severe Consequences for Pflugerville DWI Cases
A Pflugerville DWI, DUI, or BWI charge can have grave consequences. You may lose your license, experience a substantial increase in car insurance, pay hefty fines, and court costs, and possibly face jail time.
Do not leave your future to chance. Select a Pflugerville DWI attorney who will fight for you. At the Law Offices of Jason Trumpler, we will tirelessly work for dismissal or reduction of your charge. If Mr. Trumpler is unable to negotiate a favorable outcome, Mr. Trumpler will take your case to trial. Overall, Mr. Trumpler has brought over 100 drunk driving cases to trial and achieved incredible results. Do not let this arrest affect your job or your future. Contact us immediately at 512-457-5200 to discuss our services.
Call the Law Offices of Jason Trumpler immediately at 512-457-5200 to discuss ways we can help keep your driver's license and try to dismiss or reduce your Pflugerville DWI charge.
Brief Attorney Biography
Jason Trumpler graduated in December of 1999 from the University of Texas School of Law. After graduation, Mr. Trumpler worked for the Ventura County, California, District Attorney's Office as a Deputy District Attorney. During his tenure there, Mr. Trumpler developed a knack for creatively and successfully trying complex cases. Mr. Trumpler briefly entered the civil arena from 2001 until 2002 before returning to criminal law as a Deputy District Attorney in Orange County, California. During his career as a prosecutor, Mr. Trumpler took over 40 jury trials to verdict.
Mr. Trumpler also trained law enforcement officers throughout Orange County in investigative techniques, DWI/DUI enforcement, testimony, and report writing. While with the Orange County District Attorney's Office, Mr. Trumpler tried several cases with renowned DUI Defense Attorney Myles L. Berman. Mr. Trumpler was eventually recruited by Mr. Berman to run his Orange County Office, which Mr. Trumpler did for over two years.
All said and told, Mr. Trumpler has taken over 100 jury trials to verdict. He has evaluated cases as both a prosecutor and criminal defense lawyer and tried cases on both sides successfully.