Travis County Criminal Defense Lawyer Jason Trumpler
CONTACT US TODAY AT 512-457-5200!
Travis County, primarily made up of Austin, Texas, covers a vast geographic region and has some of the best, most well trained, and most aggressive law enforcement officers in the country, particularly when it comes to the enforcement of Driving While Intoxicated (DWI). The Law Offices of Jason Trumpler can assist you with:
WE ARE AVAILABLE ALSO 24 HOURS AT 512-457-5200 A DAY FOR JAIL RELEASE!
For an immediate free consultation about your Travis County criminal case or Travis County DWI, call 512-457-5200.
Travis County Lawyer Assisted Bail Bonds
There are several ways that our firm can assist you with getting out of jail in Travis County, Texas
Again, if you are seeking to get someone out of the Travis County Jail at any time, day or night, please call (512) 457-5200.
- Our firm can prepare a bond for signature even when the Pre-Trial is not available. This legwork can save someone countless hours in custody.
- Even if the subject in custody would otherwise qualify for a personal bond, Pre-Trial Services may not be able to complete the process until sometime in the late afternoon the day after police arrest someone. An attorney can prepare the paperwork and begin the bonding process any time day or night, provided the police agency has turned in the appropriate paperwork. This prep work can save the client many unpleasant hours in jail.
- On many occasions, Pre-Trial Services will not approve a personal bond if the subject in custody does not have an attorney. For instance, if an individual lives out of county, Pre-Trial Services will not generally approve a personal bond unless the subject has an attorney.
- If the client is not going to qualify for a personal bond, our firm can often get a percentage cash deposit bond approved. In most cases, we will apply this money towards the fee we charge to represent the person in court.
- If the person is arrested and booked but has not seen the judge to have a bond amount set in Travis County, only a lawyer can get him out in the middle of the night. This type of release is called a "HOBBY RELEASE." You must meet several conditions to be eligible for a Travis County Hobby Release.
Experienced Travis County Criminal Defense Lawyers
personally appears in the Travis County criminal courts
every single day. Again, he handles every type of crime from low-level misdemeanors
to capital murder. In other words, if you have a legal problem in Travis County,
he can solve it. We will put our experience, our reputation
, our fantastic reviews
, and our outstanding results
against any law firm in Central Texas.
Excellent Results in Travis County Criminal Defense Cases
Our firm has received excellent results
for our clients both in negotiation and in trial. We have an excellent reputation
with the defense bar, the prosecution, and the bench.
Collateral Consequences for Travis County DWI Cases, DUI Cases, BWI Cases, and Alcohol-Related Driving Cases
A Travis County DWI, Travis County DUI, Travis County BWI charge has serious consequences. You may lose your driver's license, experience a substantial increase in car insurance rates, pay hefty fines and court costs, and possibly face jail time.
A Word of Warning about your Texas Driver's License
If the State has arrested you for a Travis County DWI, DUI, BWI
, or another alcohol-related driving charge, you have 15 days to contact the Department of Public Safety to schedule an Administrative License Review Hearing (ALR)
. Failure to do so will result in the automatic suspension of your license. The length of the suspension will depend on your specific circumstances, and you are likely eligible for an occupational driver's license
. If you contact our firm during these 15 days, we will schedule the ALR Hearing for you.
Contact the Law Offices of Jason Trumpler
immediately at 512-457-5200
to discuss ways we can help keep your driver's license and try to dismiss or reduce your Travis County DWI charge
Brief Attorney Biography
Jason Trumpler graduated in December of 1999 from the University of Texas School of Law. After graduation, Mr. Trumpler worked for the Ventura County, California, District Attorney's Office as a Deputy District Attorney. During his tenure with the Ventura County District Attorney's Office, Mr. Trumpler had a knack for creatively and successfully trying challenging cases. Mr. Trumpler briefly entered the civil arena from 2001 until 2002 before returning to criminal law as a Deputy District Attorney in Orange County, California. During his career as a prosecutor, Mr. Trumpler took over 40 jury trials to verdict. Mr. Trumpler also trained law enforcement officers throughout Orange County in investigative techniques & DWI/DUI& enforcement, testimony, and report writing. While with the Orange County District Attorney's Office, Mr. Trumpler tried several cases with renowned DUI Defense Attorney Myles L. Berman. Mr. Trumpler was eventually recruited by Mr. Berman to run his Orange County Office, which Mr. Trumpler did for over two years.
All said and told, Mr. Trumpler
has taken over 100 jury trials
to verdict. He has evaluated cases as both a prosecutor and criminal defense lawyer
and tried cases on both sides successfully. He has an excellent reputation among peers, prosecutors, and the bench.
Contact Us Today
908 E. 5th Street
Austin, TX 78702
Round Rock Office
1000 Heritage Circle
Travis County Criminal Defense
and Travis County DWI Attorneys
, the Law Offices of Jason Trumpler
serve the following areas: Abercrombie, Austin
, Barton Creek, Bee Cave
, Bluff Springs, Briarcliff, Buffalo Gap, Cedar Valley, Cele, Colton, Creedmoor, Del Valle, Dessau, Elroy, Eubank Acres, Ford Oaks, Garfield, Hornsby Bend, Hudson Bend, Jonestown
, Lago Vista
, Littig, Lost Creek, Lund, Manchaca, Manda, Manor
, Marshall Ford, McNeil, Montopolis, Moores Crossing, Mustang Ridge, New Sweden, Oak Hill, Onion Creek, Pershing, Pflugerville
, Pilot Knob, Pleasant Hill, Point Venture, River Hills, Rollingwood
, San Leanna, Shady Hollow, Smoot, Sunset Valley
, Tanglewood Forest, The Hills, Three Points, Turnersville, Vinson, Volente, Walnut Forest, Webberville, Wells Branch, West Lake Hills
, Williamson, and Windemere.
Related to This