Speak With the Defense Attorney Austin Trusts Contact The Law Offices of Jason Trumpler
Meet Our Criminal Defense Attorney in Austin, TX
The Law Offices of Jason Trumpler has defended clients in central Texas from felony and misdemeanor criminal charges since 2006. As a criminal defense lawyer who was a former prosecutor and public defender, Mr. Trumpler knows what the opposing counsel uses against defendants. He has a multifaceted approach to criminal law and will vigorously defend your rights.
Our office is a few blocks west of the Texas Capitol and is accessible from Interstate 35 and Texas State Highway Loop 1.
"He's a great one." 5-Star Reviews From Real Clients
Case Dissmissed! Jason is straight forward and honest. I am beyond grateful. Jason and his team (Tony Sun in particular) exceeded expectations. Put your future in hands you can trust, go with Jason Trumpler.View on Google
Mr. Trumpler helped me with a really bad speeding ticket and got deferred disposition with defensive driving. Very responsive with great results. If you're in need of an attorney for criminal defense, he's a great one.View on Google
Driving Directions to Our Austin Law Firm
From the East
1. From US-290 E, take the exit onto TX-1 Loop N.
2. Take the exit toward Enfield Rd. From there, follow Newfield Ln until you can turn right onto Enfield Rd.
3. Follow Enfield Rd. until it turns into W 15 St.
4. Turn right onto Nueces St. after Wells Fargo Bank. Our law firm will be on your left.
From the West
1. From E Hwy 290, take the I-35 W exit toward US 290 W.
2. Merge onto I-35 S and keep right at the fork to continue on I-35 S/US-290 W. Take exit 235A toward 15th St.
3. Merge onto S I-35 Frontage Rd. Turn right onto E. 15th St., then left after the 7-Eleven (on the right). Turn right before you reach the Allan House. Our attorney's office will be on your right.
From the South
1. From I-35 N, take exit 234C toward 6th St/12th St.
2. Merge onto N Interstate 35 Frontage Rd. You'll pass Wendy's on your right.
3. Turn left onto E 11th St. and then take a right onto San Antonio St.
4. Turn left after you pass Allan House. Our defense attorney's office will be on your right.
Austin Chooses Criminal Defense Lawyer Jason Trumpler For Their Misdemeanor and Felony Cases
It costs you nothing to reach out to our criminal defense attorney if you're being charged with a crime in Austin, Travis County, or anywhere else in central Texas. Our attorney's office can be reached 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Mr. Trumpler works toward the best possible outcome for each client, which can lead to case dismissal, reduced charges, or an innocent verdict. Our law offices have had hundreds of impressive victories in and out of the courtroom.
Jason Trumpler is one of the top-rated attorneys in Austin, with over 50 five-star reviews on Google and other online communities. Criminal defense clients praise his approachability, reasonable legal fees, and open and honest communication style.
A True DWI Defense Attorney
Jason Trumpler has represented defendants in more than 100 DWI cases before juries in Austin and throughout Texas. As part of his criminal defense, Mr. Trumpler has helped reduce or dismiss the charges against many clients with DWI charges.
Meet Criminal Defense Attorney Jason Trumpler
After serving in the United States Army and graduating from the University of Texas at Austin School of Law, Mr. Trumpler started practicing law in 1999.
During his legal career, he has worked as a prosecutor for district attorneys in California and as a supervising attorney for a firm that specializes in DWI defense. His experience as a former prosecutor gives him a unique perspective of criminal law since he is familiar with strategies on both sides of a criminal case.
Today, Mr. Trumpler represents defendants in a variety of criminal cases including DWI, drug possession, domestic violence, and other life-changing charges.
"Jason went above and beyond for me."
Jason did not make any false promises or sugar coat anything; something that I found to be rare when looking for an attorney. He got the job done quicker than expected with a reasonable price.View on Google
Jason & his assistant Alex are amazing. Jason will tell you how it is and won’t give you false hopes on what he can do for you. Jason went above and beyond for me on my DWI charge and unlawful carrying of a weapon.View on Google