Marble Falls DWI Lawyer | Criminal Defense Attorney Jason Trumpler
Marble Falls, Texas DWI Defense Attorney
CONTACT US TODAY 512-457-5200!
I provide aggressive criminal defense for those accused of a crime. I am 100% dedicated to criminal defense throughout Central Texas and do not accept any other type of case. I am a former prosecutor, and in my career, I have over 100 jury trials. I have unparalleled experience in the courtroom, and my knowledge of how the prosecution thinks gives my clients a leg up in the courtroom.
From low-level misdemeanors to aggravated felonies, I handle all crimes in the Texas State and Federal Courts. Some examples of charges I frequently defend against are:
- Driving While Intoxicated (DWI)
- Boating While Intoxicated (BWI)
- Credit Card Abuse
- Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle
- Drugs Charges
- Possession of a Dangerous Drug
- Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Possession of Marijuana
- Manufacture or Delivery of a Controlled Substance
- Marijuana Defense
- Prohibited Weapons
- Unlawful Carrying of a Weapon
- Assault Causes Bodily Injury Family Violence
- Property Crimes
- Burglary of Building
- Burglary of a Habitation
- Burglary of a Vehicle
- Domestic Violence / Family Violence
- Evading Arrest or Detention
- Probation Violations
For an immediate free consultation about your Marble Falls, Texas criminal case, or DWI, call me at 512-457-5200.
Why Should You Hire Me Rather Than Someone Else?
There are many reasons to choose me to represent you:
- Experience: I have completed over 100 jury trials. I have tried cases as both a prosecutor and a criminal defense attorney. I use this knowledge to aggressively attack the prosecution's case and present the best defense possible. Having a skilled defense attorney who is comfortable in the courtroom can make a big difference.
- Honesty: Many attorneys specialize in just telling clients what the client wants to hear. This method of dealing with clients is the bullshit aspect of the job. While this may be an excellent way to get business in the door, it can lead to troubling results down the road. I take a no-nonsense approach to practicing law. I promise to give you a full, frank, and honest assessment of your case. You are coming to a criminal defense lawyer to get help, not to get patted on the head and reassured. It is only through an in-depth discussion of the strengths and weaknesses of your case that we can plan the best defense. Once we have all the facts, then we can go to work. You will be informed of everything, every step of the way. There will be no surprises, and you will know what to expect.
- Aggression: I will fight your case, tooth, and nail, to the end. Whatever you choose - a plea bargain or a trial - we will aggressively pursue the best possible resolution. I will make sure you understand your options are and that you are completely informed. If you decide to go to trial, then I will present the best possible case to the judge and the jury. My trial experience will be a valuable asset as you fight the accusations against you.