Lakeway DWI Attorney and Criminal Defense Lawyer Jason Trumpler
Lakeway Criminal Defense Attorney and Lakeway DWI Lawyer Jason Trumpler
CONTACT US TODAY AT 512-457-5200
A fair amount of my business here at the Law Offices of Jason Trumpler comes from Lakeway, Texas. In Lakeway, I handle all types of criminal defense matters, from low-level misdemeanors to aggravated felonies, including but not limited to:
- Driving While Intoxicated (DWI /DUI)
- Vehicular Crimes
- Intoxication Manslaughter
- Hit and Run
- Boating While Intoxicated (BWI)
- Drugs, Possession or Sales
- Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Possession of Cocaine
- Marijuana Defense
- Possession of Marijuana
- Prohibited Weapons
- Unlawful Carrying of Weapons
- Assault and Violent Crimes
- Assault Causes Bodily Injury Family Violence
- Property Crimes
- Criminal Trespass
- Criminal Mischief
- Credit Card Abuse
- Driving While License Invalid or Suspended ( DWLI/S )
- Domestic Violence / Family Violence
- Probation Violations
- Evading Arrest or Detention
I AM AVAILABLE AT 512-457-5200 TO ASSIST WITH JAIL RELEASES IN TRAVIS COUNTY 24 HOURS A DAY.
If you would like an immediate and free consultation about your Lakeway, Texas criminal or DWI case, you can call me at 512-457-5200.
Lakeway, Texas Attorney Assisted Personal Bonds
There are several ways that I can help you get out of jail in Travis County, Texas if police arrest you in Lakeway. Again, if you are looking to get someone out of the Travis County Jail at any time as a result of a City of Lakeway arrest, day or night, please call 512-457-5200.
- I can prepare a bond for the magistrate's signature even when there are no Pretrial Services Officers available. This preparation can save someone countless hours in custody. I can interview the client, waive magistration, and have the bond signed by the magistrate before the Pretrial Services Office even opens in the morning.
- Even if the client might otherwise qualify for a Personal Bond, Pretrial Services may not be able to complete the process until sometime in the late afternoon the day after law enforcement arrested him or her. On the other hand, I can prepare the paperwork and begin the bonding process any time day or night, provided the police agency has turned in the appropriate paperwork. Again, having me involved early in the process can save the client many unpleasant hours in jail.
- On many occasions, Pretrial Services will not approve a Personal Bond if the client does not have an attorney. For instance, if the client lives out of county, Pretrial Services will often not recommend a Personal Bond unless the client has retained a lawyer.
- If the Pretrial and the magistrate are not going to approve the client for a Personal Bond, I can often get the magistrate or judge to approve a percentage cash deposit bond. In most cases, I will apply this money towards the overall fee I charge to represent the client in court.
- If the person is arrested and booked but has not seen the judge to have a bond amount set in Travis County, only a lawyer can get him out in the middle of the night. This type of release is called a HOBBY RELEASE. A person must meet several conditions to be eligible for a Travis County Hobby Release as a result of a City of Lakeway Police Department Arrest.
Experienced Lakeway, Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers
When selecting legal representation, realize that experience is essential. The way an attorney handles your case will influence the outcome and, thus, your future.
Having an experienced attorney who regularly practices in Travis County and deals with the nuances of the county daily can be the difference between a good result and a bad one. I will put my experience, my reputation, my outstanding reviews, and my fantastic results up against any lawyer in Central Texas.
Proven Track Record in Lakeway Criminal Defense Cases
I have accumulated a highly successful record of acquittals, dismissals, and reductions in defense of criminal cases that originated in Lakeway, whether it be a misdemeanor or an aggravated felony. It is important to note that each case is different, and this is not a guarantee of the outcome in your specific situation.
Severe Consequences for Lakeway, Texas DWI Cases
A Lakeway DWI, DUI, BWI, or any alcohol-related driving charge has grave consequences. You may lose your driver's license, experience a substantial increase in your car insurance rates, pay hefty fines and court costs, and possibly face jail time.
Do not leave your future to chance. Select a Lakeway DWI attorney who will fight for you. I promise I will work tirelessly for a dismissal or reduction of your charge. If I am unable to negotiate a favorable outcome, I am more than happy to fight your case in front of a jury. I have tried over 100 drunk driving cases. I have extensive training in how officers are supposed to administer Standardized Field Sobriety Tests (SFTS) along with clinical education on how police labs test blood for its alcohol content. Do not let this arrest affect your job or your future. Contact me immediately at 512-457-5200 to discuss how I can handle your case.
A Word of Warning about your Texas Driver's License
If the State has arrested you for DUI, DWI, or you have 15 days from the date of arrest to contact DPS to schedule an Administrative License Review (ALR) Hearing. Failure to act will lead to the automatic suspension of your Texas driver's license. If you retain me within these 15 days, I will schedule this hearing for you. By planning this hearing, it will automatically extend your valid driver's license until at least the hearing date. If DPS suspends your driver's license because you fail to schedule your ALR Hearing we ultimately lose the hearing, I can prepare and file an Occupational Driver's License (Essential Needs License) on your behalf.
Brief Attorney Biography
I graduated in December of 1999 from the University of Texas School of Law. After graduation, I went to work for the Ventura County, California, District Attorney's Office as a Deputy District Attorney. During my tenure there, I developed a reputation for creatively and successfully trying challenging cases. I briefly entered the civil arena from 2001 until 2002 before returning to criminal law as a Deputy District Attorney in Orange County, California.
During my career as a prosecutor, I took over 40 jury trials to verdict. I also trained law enforcement officers throughout Orange County in investigative techniques, DWI/DUI enforcement, testimony, and report writing. While with the Orange County District Attorney's Office, I tried several cases with renowned DUI Defense Attorney Myles L. Berman. Mr. Berman eventually recruited me to run his Orange County Office, which I did for over two years.
All said and told, I have taken over 100 jury trials to verdict and have achieved remarkable results for my clients. I have evaluated cases as both a prosecutor and criminal defense lawyer and successfully tried cases on both sides. I have an excellent reputation among peers, prosecutors, and the bench.